Territory Representative – Canada (AB, SK & BC)
- Align with company ten Core Values.
- Conducts visits to dealers and end users (both active and non-active) in the targeted territory of Canada (AB, SK & BC).
- Works closely with Territory Manager to communicate schedules, rancher/dealer visits, topics of discussion, etc.
- Resolves customer concerns in an expeditious and tactful manner.
- Applies knowledge of products and services, and demonstrates benefits and value.
Education/Experience Requirements: A two-year degree in Business, Sales & Marketing or related area is preferred. Five years of experience in an account management or sales consultant role is required. Knowledge and/or background in cattle, farming, and/or ranching is helpful for this position.
To be successful in this position you must:
- Be self-driven, organized and have a desire to succeed
- Have strong interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate math skills
- Ability to work under little direction independently
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
To be successful in any position within the company, you must believe in the company’s values:
- Have a can-do attitude
- Embrace continuous improvement
- Be real
- Play as a team
- Passionate and career driven
- Deliver the WOW experience
- Be accountable
- Build open and honest relationships with communication
- Always be humble
- Celebrate wins
Profit-Share Plan, Health Insurance, Paid time off, Paid Holidays and Uniform Allowance.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the ranching industry and/or being part of something greater than yourself, believe in our company's values and are ready to start your career (not just a job) with Rio Nutrition, then by all means, apply!
Please submit your cover letter and resume by Friday, May 31, 2019. Once resume has been reviewed, a video resume may be required upon request. Please, no phone inquiries.