6 Ways for Beef Producers to Navigate COVID-19
We understand the pain that ranchers are going through in a harsh economic climate like we are living in right now. The added noise around us and the negativity that abounds with the COVID-19 crisis is intense.
As a result, we have put together a short 20-minute forum where Beef Science Professor Alfredo DiCostanzo from the University of Minnesota chats with owner and founder of Rio Nutrition, Trevor Greenfield. They discuss ways for ranchers to navigate through these tough times.
Six Ways for Beef Producers to Navigate COVID-19:
- Remaining resilient in tough times
- Being evangelists of positivity and breathing hope to those around you
- Increasing the value of the calves that you will market this fall
- Making decisions today that will impact the bigger picture rather than short term panic-driven decisions
- Spreading the word to the public of ways to keep eating beef through tough times including the option of cheaper cuts
- Heads Up Healthy. HUH. Operation HUH, keeping your head in the right space so that you can stay strong for the sake of your sanity, your family, your community, and the beef industry
Please enjoy this brief 20-minute video and share it with anybody that could use a little boost. We can all use a shot in the arm of positivity to remain calm and resilient through these tough times.
Share with neighbors, friends, people in the cattle industry, people in the city. Spread the word and become an evangelist of hope.
Recent Blog Posts:
What does Riomax® Cost? “…Riomax® is just too expensive!” Or is it? A valid concern amongst many ranchers is the high cost of Riomax® products. And we understand! We don’t like expensive products either! In order for you to understand just WHY our products are more expensive, there is something you must understand! And even…Read More
Why are Riomax® Tubs More Expensive in Canada? We get the question from time to time as to why is the price so much more expensive in Canada compared to the United States. Riomax® Tub PG360 is roughly $480 in Canada and the US price is about $375. EXCHANGE RATE: The price difference is the…Read More
What is the Riomax® RioBotic® Paste and Why Do I Need It? With the COVID-19 pandemic staring us in the face, progressive ranchers are having to review their expenses and figure out where they are going to tighten their belt. Does this sound like you? The calving season is upon us yet we are looking…Read More